Our new strategic plan is leading our bold future. It outlines our commitment to giving scholars and families the educational experience they desire and deserve. Family, staff and community input played an integral role in the two-year journey to create this. Specifically, the strategic directions portion of the plan are:
- Create safe, welcoming, and inclusive learning environments that foster global curiosity, belonging, innovation and engagement.
- Build and nurture a culture of achievement by providing content rich, rigorous, equitable and individualized pathways.
- Promote inclusive participation of all of our communities and provide timely, relevant, and easily accessible communication.
- Create a system of operational innovation, excellence, accountability and sustainability.
- Address, acknowledge and reduce systemic disparities, barriers and inequities as we lead, develop and align our district toward continuous improvement.
It is these commitments that intertwine the strategic plan with the Building a Better Future referendum. Learn more by visiting district279.org/StrategicPlan.
Again, thank you for taking the time to be informed on the Building a Better Future referendum at Osseo Area Schools. Please continue to refer to district279.org/BetterFuture for the latest information. Also follow online via #BetterFuture.