Hello to the WHOOOOLE Flyer Nation!!!!
We've arranged a system for next week for you to pick up school pictures, spirit wear if you made an order earlier this fall, and Student of the Trimester Certificates if you were nominated for first trimester. As for the Student of the Tri nominations, I have those under superhero guard as we speak. I am crafting grade level videos that will go out by the end of this week in which I will announce the names of each grade level's Students of the Tri for Trimester 1!
Below are the times for next Monday - Wednesday, and they are organized by the first letter of your last name. Each family has a specific day and a one hour window to stop at school to pick up materials in the front indoor area of the school. Please be sure to screen yourself for COVID or COVID-like symptoms prior to coming, and of course wear a mask upon entering the building. If due to illness or other unforeseen circumstances you cannot attend, let me know and I will try to help with alternate arrangements (though I may not be able to accomplish those until after winter break).
Monday, Dec. 14
- A-B: 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- C-D: 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- E-F: 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- G-H: 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Tuesday, Dec. 15
- I-J: 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- K-L: 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- M-N: 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- O-P: 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Wednesday, Dec. 16
- Q-R: 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- S-T: 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- U, V & W: 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- X, Y & Z: 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
I will also do my best to send more pictures of lost and found items, and you may be able to grab those next week as well if you can identify items.
Have a great week this week, hope to see some of you all next week, and have a wonderful holiday season!